Sunday Worship Youth & Family Music Milestones Stephen Ministry The Way
This Month Archive
Contacts Church Leadership
St. Mark's Lutheran Church

 

  News

  &
  Articles


Topic search:  

Jump to

11.17.2020 - St. Mark's Issues Guidelines for Christmas Eve Services

11.14.2020 - Operation Christmas Child 2020

11.1.2020 - Celebrating All Saints Sunday

10.23.2020 - Crop Walk 2020

10.20.2020 - Harvest Home Sunday

10.15.2020 - Sunday School Blankets

10.4.2020 - Blessing of Pets

10.4.2020 - Count Your Blessings: Blanket Sunday

9.13.2020 - St. Mark's Parish House Celebrates 80 Years

7.9.2020 - Sunday School Resumes on September 13

6.21.2020 - St. Mark's to Reopen for Regular Sunday Services

6.15.2020 - St. Mark’s Lutheran Responds to Pandemic with Online Worship

6.1.2020 - Meet Music Director Sam Robinson

3.17.2020 - Lenten Services Cancelled

3.16.2020 - Letter From the Bishop: Follow Martin Luther's Example

2.22.2020 - St. Mark's Building Attains Milestone

2.17.2020 - Farewell to Christian

2.2.2020 - Souper Bowl Sunday

12.15.2019 - Welcoming Finley Stugart Through Baptism

12.8.2019 - Pageant of Christian Symbols Celebrated


Browse the Article Archive

 Crop walk
CROP Walk 2020

 

On Sunday October 11, 2020, walkers gathered at St. Mark's for CROP Walk 2020. Thank you to Pastor Vasey, Michael Ochs and the Haussmann and Gair families for representing St. Mark's Lutheran Church at the 42nd annual CROP walk

We really appreciate all who donated, totaling $818.00! 25% of the money raised goes to our community and is distributed equally among the New Love Center in Jersey Shore, the Sonlight House of Muncy, United Churches Food Pantry, and West End Christian Community Center. The other 75% is distributed by Church World Service nationally and internationally to help people who are hungry.

Thanks to our walkers and all who donated.